We Make Moving Easy!
Whether you’re looking to move within Denver or to a new Colorado Neighborhood, we’ve got your back! If you have a new home or you need to relocate your business building, we’re here to help make your Colorado relocation stress-free.
“I was very impressed with the pricing and professionalism received from Next chapter Movers. With my building stairs and tight hallways, I really expected a lot of headache with my move. Well that’s not what I got with Next Chapter. Micheal was quick to set my moveup, the team showed on time and we were out before I knew it! I will continue to recommend.”
Capitol Hill, Denver
Want to learn more about us
and how to have successful move?
Watch the video for answers
to some of our most frequently asked questions.
A Note on Safety
We implemented the following health and hygiene protocols:
• Customers do not need to meet and greet the movers or shift supervisor.
As a contactless service, Our movers will execute based on instructions customers provided when booking their move. If there are any questions when the shift supervisor arrives, they will call the client.
• Our movers will wear masks and gloves throughout the duration of the move.
• Supervisors will no longer do an initial walkthrough with the client.
• For our associates, we are reinforcing frequent and thorough hand washing as well as using alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• If a mover or shift supervisor is not feeling well, they are required to stay home.
• We recommend to all our clients regular sanitation of high-contact areas such as container door handles, locks, etc.
• All clients are encouraged to sign their rental agreements and other required documents electronically.
• Clients are encouraged to hire a cleaning service to sanitize all inventory post-move.
The Next Chapter Movers practices many safety and social distancing measures.
Watch the video below and learn more about what we are doing to keep our moves safe.